Shakiva Brown is a litigation attorney who joined Howard Law Group in June 2019. She has extensive experience in the financial services industry representing lenders and servicers in mortgage foreclosures and bankruptcy proceedings. With her passion for litigation, Shakiva has successfully obtained judgment in numerous bench trials and at summary judgment hearings. She has also attended various contested and uncontested hearings in all phases of foreclosure litigation.
Prior to joining Howard Law Group, Shakiva worked at a one of the largest mortgage servicing companies in the industry. Shakiva also worked as one of the lead foreclosure litigation attorneys for one of Florida’s largest mortgage foreclosure law firms.
Shakiva is married to her husband, Al, and enjoys vacations and watching movies with their three children.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Florida
- Juris Doctor, May 2012
- Cum Laude
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing Certificate
- Pro Bono Honors
- Florida Atlantic University, FL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, December 2008
- Magna Cum Laude
- Florida Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida, 2015
- U.S Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S Bankruptcy Court of the Northern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S Bankruptcy Court of the Middle District of Florida, 2015
How Can We Help You?
We have the experience to get results. Send us a message and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours. All Fields Required.