Harris Howard is the founding member and managing partner of Howard Law. Harris manages the firm’s litigation and transactional practice areas. Harris focuses his practice on the representation of servicers and investors in real estate litigation. Harris has extensive experience in the courtroom handling mortgage foreclosure litigation as well as on the transactional side handling closings.
Harris was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida. Harris is married to Sloane and is the father of two children.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor cum laude.
- Nova Southeastern University H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2009
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, 2009
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Attorney Title Fund
- Miami Association of Realtors
How Can We Help You?
We have the experience to get results. Send us a message and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours. All Fields Required.