Evan Raymond is a partner at Howard Law Group, he first joined the firm as an Associate in 2015. Evan comes from large statewide and national firms where he represented institutional lenders, mortgage servicing companies and other financial institutions in contested mortgage foreclosure actions, title issues, and other real estate matters involving various consumer protection acts. Evan is now involved in all aspects of the litigation practice at Howard Law Group, including mortgage foreclosure and all real estate litigation cases. Evan is enjoying his time at the boutique firm of Howard Law Group in that he can provide more personal service to his clients.
Evan was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Evan is happily married to his wife, Laura, and spends his free time hosting team trivia at local bars around town.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, FL
- Juris Doctor, May 2010
- Master of Business Administration, May 2010
- Student Bar Association, President & Treasurer
- ABA Law Student Division, 5th Circuit, Lt. Governor of Career Development
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Criminology, May 2007
- Bachelor of Science, cum laude, Psychology, May 2007
- Gator Guard Drill Team, Commander and President
- United States Army ROTC, Leadership Training and Airborne Certified
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Miami Children’s Hospital Young Ambassadors
How Can We Help You?
We have the experience to get results. Send us a message and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours. All Fields Required.